Saturday, January 15, 2011

Introduction


Jerusalem, Israel
  I have been fortunate enough to visit 27 countries throughout the world.  One of my lifelong goals has been and continues to be the study of food.  My travels have exposed me to a variety of cuisines, international customs, etiquette and cooking techniques that were thrilling, inspirational and assured me that culinary arts are my true passion in life.  During my travels I have seen some beautiful sites which has also helped my love for photography grow.  Which is why during my studies of Culinary Management at George Brown College I am taking a photography elective in hopes of learning more about the art and history of photography.  I am planning on showing you some of my past photos from my travels and more recent ones I am planning on taking during the duration of this course (includng some of my culinary creations).  Hope you all enjoy my blog and Bon Appetit.

1 comment: